How To Buy The Right Bra
Here at Indulge Fashion, it's surprising to know that so many of us are wearing the wrong bra.
In fact, 80% of women are out there wearing the wrong bra, suffering with discomfort, unflattering shapes and an overall lack of support which is detrimental to healthy breast tissue. And since a women's breasts are so distinctively feminine and are very much a beautiful feature of a woman's body, we really ought to be looking after them and give them all the TLC they really deserve. Wearing the right bra can do all that!
Here's how you can choose the right bra for you and enhance your bust in no time!
- Know your size. Don't measure your breast size prior to or during your period as your breasts tend to enlarge during this time.
- The middle of the bra should be touching the breastbone and the wire should be in line with your underarm.
- The bra should encase your breasts fully so there is no 'spillage'.
- Many women assume that tightening up your straps is supposed to make your bra fit better. However, the support of your bra should be coming from the band. Even without the straps on your shoulders, the bra should be able to still hold your breasts properly.
- The right bra can make you look as if you've lost kilos. It can also give a major lift to your posture.
- To find out which bras give the most flattering figure, try on different sizes wearing a t-shirt. You’ll then be able to notice the way the bra carries your breasts and how it can accentuate a smaller mid-section.
- Be aware that you will also vary in size from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Keep note of what brands and what styles of bra are most flattering on you.
- Once you are familiar it's a great idea to have a look with us.
- Shopping online with Indulge Fashion is so easy - www.indulgefashion.com.au
Remember, wearing the correct bra is important on so many levels; it's keeps our breast tissue in tact, it improves our posture and can improve our overall confidence in ourselves. So make sure you take the time too choose a bra works best for you.